Axiom AX12LF 12 x 3.5", Passive, Low-Frequency, High-Power, Portable Line Array Element (Black)
Already an Authorized Reseller? Sign InSKU: AX12LF
The AX12LF Line Array is a passive system equipped with twelve 3.5” long-excursion neodymium transducers with waterproof cones, designed to provide low-frequency extension for AX12C and AX6C multiple systems. Wherever a subwoofer is not needed, such as in speech applications or corporate events, the AX12LF provides a one octave lowfrequency extension to the AX12C and AX6C. The same lightweight aluminum frame box and the common suspension systems allow perfect integration with AX12C and AX6C elements.
The AX12LF line array module can be combined in different configurations with the AX12C (or AX6C – basically two AX6C correspond to one AX12C). Possible configurations range from a simple two-unit column with one AX12C plus one AX12LF suspended or installed on the ground, four-unit columns with one AX12LF at the base or one at the base and one at the top, and very large suspended systems with four AX12C and two AX12LF at the back (end fire configuration). The AX12LF can be powered using QC Series Class D processed amplifiers. Different presets for different combinations are available for the built-in CORE DSP, which can be also remotely controlled using PRONET AX software.
- High Power passive portable Line Array element
- 12 x 3.5” long-excursion neodymium transducers with waterproof cones
- 320W continuous power – 640W program power
- 90 - 200 Hz low-frequency extension for AX12C and AX6C systems
- Acoustic transmission line back loading design
- Fast, easy-to-use integrated suspension system
- Aluminium frame structure
- Designed for mobile and installed applications
- Black or white finish
- Installed system for theatres, houses of worship, conference rooms
- Portable AV system for corporate events