Eikon WM700DKITA Dual-Channel PLL UHF Wireless Handheld/Belt-Pack Microphone System
Already an Authorized Resller? Sign In
The WM700 wireless microphone system is a PLL controlled UHF variable frequency device, which provides reliable and high quality signal transmission, thanks also to the Digital Tone Pilot.
The WM700 wireless microphone system offers 5 different combinations with single channel receiver, dual channel receiver, handheld transmitter and bodypack transmitter with headset microphone.
The system is available in 2 different bands with groups of 16 or 32 pre-set frequencies to be used also simultaneously.
Each configuration includes an ABS case.
- PLL –16 CH Selectable frequency Dual Channel wireless microphone system
- 32 Khz Digital Tone Pilot
- New durable Painting Finishing
- Universal USB Power Adapter
- 823 - 832 Mhz frequency range
- 30 meter/ 100 feet range
- 50 Hz -15 KHz frequency response
- 105 dB signal/ noise ratio
- Cardioid dynamic capsule
- Condenser headset with cardioid capsule and Lavalier
- Up to 4 frequency usable in the same location
- ABS carrying and storage case